Learn Thai: As Discussed on the Inspirational Living Podcast
Ajarn David, the Founder of The Living Hour and host of the Inspirational Living podcast, has been living in Thailand for over 15 years. If you have been looking for Learn Thai language books, The Living Hour is now offering you David’s six unique Thai language e-books for only $7.99. This deal is available exclusively from our website and is not available anywhere else online.
What Thai language books do you get for your $7.99? You will receive the following:
1) Generation Next: Slang & Colloquial Talk — This unique Thai language book comes with illustrations and hundreds of sample sentences. Funny and entertaining, there literally is no other Thai language book like this on the market when it comes to teaching the colloquial Thai language that is spoken today. A must have for expat English teachers in Thailand who want to understand what their Thai students are saying behind their backs!
2) The Original Thai-English Language Cognate Dictionary & Learning Tool — Ajarn David again broke new ground in Thai language books by writing the first Thai dictionary of English cognates and English loan words. You will boost your Thai vocabulary fast with this Thai language book. Also teaches you the art of speaking Thailish/Tinglish, which will come in handy if your Thai fails you.
3) Learn Thai Top 40: Colloquial Language Expressions –The first book in Living Hour’s mini-ebook series. Learn popular colloquial Thai expressions to help you speak more like a native speaker.
4) Learn Thai Top 40: For Lovers & Friends: How to Flirt in Thai — Get 40 useful sentences with which to flirt with the opposite sex in this mini Thai language book.
5) Learn Thai Top 40: Heart to Heart Talk — The Thai language literally as hundreds of heart phrases. Learn 40 of the most popular ones in this mini Thai language book, with sample sentences.
6) Learn Thai Top 40: Family Talk: Speaking Thai to Children — This is an essential mini Thai language book for any farang parent with Thai children, or teachers of young Thai children.
All of the above Thai language books from The Living Hour contain the Thai script, phonetic spellings, and both literal and figurative translations.
Download your six Thai language books now for $7.99 through secure checkout provided by E-junkie by clicking the Pay Now button below. All books are PDF e-books.
Want more information on the six Thai language books that you are purchasing? Please see extended descriptions below.